The Machinist II is responsible for accurately reading blue prints, measuring, drilling and tapping assorted parts following safety protocols. This position is in Canal Gates as a Threader Operator.
- Drill and tap assorted parts such as stems, thrust nuts, limit nuts, etc.
- Operate Boring Bill
- Operate Threader
- Assess completed parts for sharp edges, defects and accuracy; Grind, file or debur sharp edges; Work with Machinist III - IV for correction of defects and accuracy issues
- Install protective coating over threads
- Tag with ID tag including job number and customer name
- Place completed product on the appropriate and contact Quality Control
- Performs other duties as directed.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to chose proper hand tools and drills for the job
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure
- Ability to read a blue print and install holes or nuts in designated locations
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed